Jealousy can be a terrible thing.

It can tear a relationship apart as surely as anything else. If one is jealous, they rarely can step outside themselves to look at life from another's point of view. A jealous person can find it hard to have a "normal" conversation without their overactive imagination kicking out a scenario or two. About what? It is hard to say. Jealousy can make someone who is the biggest part of your life think that they mean nothing to you.

Online Jealousy Tests

The BIG GREEN MONSTER!


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Arthritis Pain Center

Arthritis pain website. I suffer from arthritis pretty badly. I feel a strong arthritis pain going up the middle of both my hands. It feels like a cramp in an over worked hand even if I have done no work.

I first tried Glucosamine and Chondroitin (another dietary supplement usually found with Glucosamine) from GNC, a health food store in the USA, in the pill form. For the first few weeks... nothing. But I had read the back of the bottle saying that it may be as much as 3 - 4 weeks for the effects to be noticeable. Slowly, over a few weeks the pain left my hands. I was left with hands that felt 20 years younger. THEY FELT LIKE NEW!

No comments: